A streamlined handpiece, lighter than the market average.
The principal characteristics of the handpiece are:
- Motor with brushes with speed of 27.000 rpm;
- Reliable construction for long usage;
- Built-in cooling system;
- Precision chuck, easily adjustable and changeable: supplied in the standard measure diameter 2.35 mm (3 mm on request);
- 1/4 turn of the grip safety lock;
- Slim design of the grip.
The different controls offer the following advantages:
- Torque of 80% of the maximum power, for high performance and control at low speed;
- Double current limitation, to protect the motor in case of over load or unexpected blockage during use;
- Incorporated circuit breakers stop the micromotor within seconds. Thunder 330 is available with different control versions.
- Wrenches for chuck;
- FG reduction diameter 1,6 mm;
- Support for Handpiece.
- Speed: 1500-27.000 Rpm;
- Absorbed power: 100 Watt;
- Feed power: 230 V Hz 50/60 (110 V on request);
- Handpiece weight: 280 g;
- Total weight: 3.500 g;
- Dimensions: WxDxH 32,5×34,5×13 cm.
- 3 mm chuck item. 330PINZA3.
With pedal control, to be placed on the floor. Sensitive lever for effortless control.
With reverse system to invert the direction of rotation by moving the lever to the right.
(all connected to on/off foot switch pedals)
with speed control knob.
With reverse system to invert the direction of rotation.
With fully digital control panel.
With knee control attachable to the side of the bench by means of bracket provided.
Two speed selection modes and a speed control knob are located on the control panel.