A streamlined handpiece, lighter than the market average.
The principal characteristics of the handpiece are:
- Motor with brushes with speed of 27.000 rpm;
- Reliable construction for long usage;
- Built-in cooling system;
- Precision chuck, easily adjustable and changeable: supplied in the standard measure diameter 2.35 mm (3 mm on request);
- 1/4 turn of the grip safety lock;
- Slim design of the grip.
The different controls offer the following advantages:
- Torque of 80% of the maximum power, for high performance and control at low speed;
- Double current limitation, to protect the motor in case of over load or unexpected blockage during use;
- Incorporated circuit breakers stop the micromotor within seconds. Thunder 330 is available with different control versions.
- Wrenches for chuck;
- FG reduction diameter 1,6 mm;
- Support for Handpiece.
- Speed: 1500-27.000 Rpm;
- Absorbed power: 100 Watt;
- Feed power: 230 V Hz 50/60 (110 V on request);
- Handpiece weight: 280 g;
- Total weight: 3.500 g;
- Dimensions: WxDxH 32,5×34,5×13 cm.
- 3 mm chuck item. 330PINZA3.
- MM 330TP
With pedal control, to be placed on the floor. Sensitive lever for effortless control.
- MM 330TPR
With reverse system to invert the direction of rotation by moving the lever to the right.
(all connected to on/off foot switch pedals)
- MM 330TE
with speed control knob.
- MM 330TT
With reverse system to invert the direction of rotation.
- MM 330TD
With fully digital control panel.
- MM 330TG
With knee control attachable to the side of the bench by means of bracket provided.
Two speed selection modes and a speed control knob are located on the control panel.