Prof. Dr. Andrea Palermo
- Postgraduate Course in Implantology and Cosmetic Dentistry c/o New York University.
- Faculty member European Academy of Oral Surgery and Implantology.
- Full Professor at the II level International Master in Oral Surgery and Implanology at the University of Bari.
- Associate Professor in Implant dentistry at College of Medicine and Dentistry, Birmingham (England).
- CGF and piezo electric application in dental oral surgery.
Dr. Vincenzo Di Donna
Degree in Medicine and Surgery – Specialized in Vascular Surgery. Member of the Board of Physicians and Surgeons of the Province of Barletta- Andria (Italy). Actually Head of Vascular Surgery and Molecular Regenerative Medicine at the Medical & Surgical center DA.MA.SALUS – Trani (Italy). Co-author of articles on Vascular Surgery in national and International scientific magazines.
- Vascular and Regenerative Medicine Surgery
Dr. Stefano Rosi
Dr Stefano Rosi, graduated in Medicine and Surgery, Specialist in Geriatrics and Gerontology, First Aid and Emergency Therapy, Odontostomatology. He has been working for more than 20 years with Autologous Growth Factors in dental field and has acquired significant documentation of the clinical cases treated. He is a trainee in refresher trainings on these topics in Italy and collaborates with important companies in this sector.
- CGF Application in Dental Oral Surgery- Piezo electric Bone Cutting
Prof. Dr. Christos Perisanidis
- Dozent (Venia Dozenti) of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Medical University of Vienna.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), School of Dentistry, University of Athens.
- Curriculum Coordinator, Vienna University Clinic of Dentistry, Medical University of Vienna (2016-2018).
- Associate Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Medical University of Vienna.
- Full Professor and Chairman of Oral and Maxillofacial Surger, University of Athens.
- Director of the Master Program in Dentoalveolar Surgery, School of Dentistry, University of Athens.
- Scientific Director of the International Master in Clinical Dentistry – Periodontology and Implantology, School of Dentistry, Medical University of Vienna.
- CGF application in dental oral surgery and maxillofacial surgery.
Dr. Eleftheria Gliarmi
Dr. Eleftheria Gliarmi graduated from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy Carol Davila of Bucharest in 1997. She obtained the specialty of General Surgeon. In 2008, she received Master’s degree in Management Services and Health facilities by the University of Cyprus ‘Frederick’. In 2009, she received her PhD in the study of oxidative stress in graded Surgical stress by the Medical School of National University of Athens and she obtained ATLS (Advanced Trauma Life Support) Certification. Then in 2012, she received a certification in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Medical Acupuncture from the International Postgraduate Center on Acupuncture of Athens. In 2013, she received multiple Medical Aesthetic Training Certificates of completion on Botox and Dermal Fillers. In 2017, she received her Master’s degree in Cosmetic (Aesthetic) Medicine and Therapeutics by the University of Camerino in Italy.
At present, she is the owner of three private surgeries in Greece, she is a Specialist Scientific Researcher of Silfradent Ltd and she is a lecturer and instructor in Medical Cosmetic Treatment courses and conferences around the world.
- Cosmetic aesthetic application – face and body CGF treatment
Dr. Gianfranco Francioni
- Chief of General Surgery Rimini Provincial Department.
- Retired from public hospital activity since July 1, 2017
- Member of the Italian Society of Surgery Since 1978
- Member of the Italian Society of Hospital Surgeons since 1985
- Chief of General Surgery Nuova Ricerca private Hospital – Rimini Italy
- Longstanding surgical experience in General Surgery and related surgical specialties
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Rigenerative Medicine
- Organizational awareness
- Analysis and problem solving capacity
- Contribution of regenerative medicine in chest and abdominal wall reconstruction
- Prp in the treatment of refractory parietal surgical pain. Regenerative techniques in wall surgery.
Prof. Dr. Georgakopoulos Ioannis
- Un. Bari “Aldo Moro” Medical School, Clinical Prof. BPP University UK, Faculty.
- Un. Modena & Reggio Emilia, IT. PhD School“ Enzo Ferrari” X. A. Prof.
- Un. Athens GR, DDS. Un. Patras, Medical School GR, MD & Ph.D. Un.
- Michigan Ann Arbor USA, Oral Biology.
- Un. Vienna AU, Master in Laser Applications.
- Un. AUEB, GR, Executive MBA.
- World Academy of Growth Factors & Stem Cells in Dentistry, President.
- Inventor of IPG-DET Sinus Technique.
- CGF & Stem cells applications in oral surgery and implantology
- CGF and Steam cells application in ipg-det tecnique dor immediate implant placement in the problematic posterior maxilla with intentional perforation of the sinus membrane and without s.f.e.
Dr. Marco Mozzati
- Graduated in Medicine and Surgery and specialized in Dentistry at the University of Turin.
- From 2002 to 2012 he is Consultant in Trauma Center in Turin where he did specialistic performances on patients who had severe facial traumatisms.
- From 2005 to 2012 Medical Director Head of SSCVD Oral Surgery Hospital in Turin.
- Medical Director Head of Service for the treatment of patients awaiting organ transplantation and patients in therapy with bisphosphonates.
- Founding member Piezosurgery Academy.
- Past President and founding member ANTHEC (Academy of Non Transfusional Hemo-Components).
- Author of scientific articles related to oral surgery and implantology.
Dr. Angelo Maria Di Fede
Degree in Medicine and Surgery. Specialized and professor in numerous courses in allergology and clinical immunology. Specialized in geriatrics and gerontology – in hygiene, preventive medicine and school medicine – sport medicine . Since 2015 President of the “Biodynamic Enzymes” scientific committee and currently professor at the University of Pavia for hydrocolontherapy in intestinal dysbiosis.
- Specialist in allergology and clinical immunology
Gregorio Martínez Sánchez, Pharm. Dr., Ph.D. Senior Researcher
Pharmaceutical Sciences, Honorific Graduate with Gold Stamp of the Pharmacy and Foods College, Havana University, 1990 (harmonized in Spain 19/04/2011 0820646/2011/H08046). Master in Sciences, Pharmacy and Foods College, Havana University, 1998. Ph.D. in Pharmacy 2001 with honors, Havana University.
- Senior Researcher.
- CGF chemical combination
- CGF basic science
- Hair regeneration
- Aesthetic treatment.
Dr. Alessandro Moro
- Assistant Professor in Maxillofacial Surgery at Fondazione Policlinico A. Gemelli IRCCS-Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore Roma
- Graduated at “Sapienza” University of Rome in 1986, achieved degree in Odontostomatology in 1989
- He is member of various national and international scientific societies, has over 60 publications in peer reviewed journals.
- Piezo electric in maxillo facial
- Early diagnosis and therapy of oral cancer
- Reconstructive jaw surgery
Prof. Dr. Dennis Smiler
Graduated from the University of Pennsylvania, School of Dentistry and Boston University, graduate School of Dentistry, earning a master of science degree. Residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery at Roosevelt Hospital, New York. As an educator of dental implantology has published numerous articles in the dental professional literature and contributed to periodicals and text books.
- CGF application in dental oral surgery
- CGF in combination with bone marrow aspirate stem cells and umbilical cord stem cells for enhanced bone graft success.
Dr. Adriana Schwartz
Graduated from the University of Pennsylvania, School of Dentistry and Boston University, Graduate School of Dentistry, earning a Master of Science degree. Residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery at Roosevelt Hospital, New York. As an educator of dental implantology has published numerous articles in the dental professional literature and contributed to periodicals and text books.
- Ozon + CGF application in ginecology – dermatology -orthopedic – all body treatment.
Dr. Ezio Gheno
Dr. Ezio Gheno is a dental implantology and oral surgical expert from Somma Lombardo Varese, Italy and author of several bone regeneration papers. Dr. Gheno is Adjunct Professor; University of Genoa Di.S.C.Department of Surgical Sciences and Integrated Diagnostics. Here he teaches oral surgery and advanced implantology in combination with Autologous Blood Concentrate. He is Associate Professor, College of Medicine & Dentistry Birmingham UK. He entered into an Agreement of Understanding and Collaboration with the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia as a consulting researcher at Surgical, Medical, and Dental Department of Morphological Sciences with Transplantation interest, Oncology and Regenerative Medicine. PhD fellow, in Dentistry Universidade Federal Fluminense, Brazil. In 1985 graduate from the University of Pavia with a degree in Medicine and Surgery, Dr. Gheno furthered his postgraduate studies at the University of Modena. He is Associate Editor at International Journal of Growth Factors and Stem Cells in Dentistry. Wolters Kluwer. Today Dr. Gheno maintains a private practice in Somma Lombardo and he is accredited by the Swiss Confederation and the Medical Council of Malta.
The autologous growth factors CGF in bone and tissue regeneration, vertical and horizontal ridge increases with heterologous bone-ring and autogenous growth factors CGF through permeation techniques, CGF applications in oral surgery and implantology, aesthetic regenerative medicine
Dr. Paola Pederzoli
Degree in Medicine and Surgery. Second degree in Dentistry and Dental Prosthesis. Specialization in Aesthetic Medicine. She was invited to many seminars to explain the use of CGF: in Italy and other countries in Europe and extra Europe (USA – China – Saudi Arabia). She is a teacher for Masters on the use of CGF in Aesthetic And Regenerative Medicine at Roma and Bari Universities. She attended, as a Tutor, the second level Master at Verona University in Regenerative Medicine. As Member of “Research Group of Excellence” she takes part in CGF Autologous Researches and publishes on scientific magazines.
- CGF application in different treatments: cosmetic aesthetic uses
Prof. Dr. Luigi Fabrizio Rodella
Degree in Medicine and Surgery; degree in Biological Sciences; Specialization in General Pathology. Full Professor of Human Anatomy; Division of Anatomy and Physiopathology, Department of Clinical and Experimental Sciences, University of Brescia, Italy. Head of the Gross Anatomy Laboratory. Deputy Director of the Research Center of Adaptation and Regeneration of Tissues and Organs. Author of more than 240 full papers in international journals and several national and international Congress presentations focusing: Craniofacial anatomy; Functional Neuroanatomy; Aging, adaptation and tissue regeneration.
- Anatomy and cell biology
Prof. Dr. Ottaviano Tapparo
He studied dentistry at the Friedrich Alexander University in Erlangen Germany, state exam in july 9 1979. In 1981 he got the Ph.D. title dr.med.dent. From 1992 he was associate professor of Implantology at the Apollonia University of Jassy and associate professor of Implantology at the University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Jassy, F rom1993 he was associate professor at the University of implantology Ovidiu Constanta. From 1993 he was Associate Professor founder and director of the Department of Implantology at the University of Medicine and Pharmacy Timisoara. Introducing Implantology specialisation as postgraduate study and as an optional subject during dentistry studies. From 2014 he is visiting professor at Medical Institute of traditional and nontraditional medicine, Dnipropetrowsk. 5.6.1997 he was awarded doctor honoris causa by the University of Medicine and Pharmacy Timisoara for his immuno-toxicological research in the medical branch and in 2003 he was awarden professor honoris causa of the Faculty of Medicine, University Lucian Blaga Hermannstadt for professional and scientific activities.
- CGF application in regenerative dentistry (oral surgery, implantology, tmj, parodontology) and regenerative medicine (orthopedy, traumatology, dermatology, urology, ophthalmology, aesthetic skin regeneration).
Prof. Dr. S. Say Kalyan
Chief Mentor, Terna centre for Regenerative Endodontics, Terna Dental college, Mumbai.
Active Researcher with interests in designing effective disinfection protocols and development of scaffolds for delivery of growthfactors for regeneration of dental hard and soft tissues. Rich experience in setting up protocols for endodontic regeneration. Chairman of the Regenerative endodontic team for the Indian association of Conservative dentistry and Endodontics.
- Platelet derived growth factors, Scaffolds, Regenerative Endodontics and Biomaterial development.