Pneumatic Chisel 320
The pneumatic chisel 320 is specifically designed for lab technicianʼs work with plaster and investment materials.
Its stainless steel structure ensures maximum control, strength and vibrations-free maneuverability.
The chiseling power corresponds to increases in air pressure and individual strength of the user.
Pneumatic function ensures long working life and smooth operations.
The handpiece is ergonomically shaped.
Vaseline or maintenance oil suffices for daily lubrication. Alternatively, a filtering group, complete with pressure gauge, can be added for maintenance-free-usage (item 326).
A pneumatic on/off foot pedal is also available on request (item 325).
- n. 3 tips – dimensions 7/9/11 mm (Code 320PUNT7 – 320PUNT9 – 320PUNT11);
- Pipe for installation 6×4 mm.
- Operative pressure: 5/6 ATM;
- Air consumption: 40/50 Lt./min;
- Level of noise: 78 dBA;
- Sliding on/off switch.
Dimension & Weight
- Length: 14 cm;
- Diameter: 21 mm;
- Weight: 200 gr.
- Pneumatic pedal control item 325;
- Filtering group – item 326.