Surgybone SB 400L
- LED lighting
Surgybone SB 400
- Without led lighting
SURGYBONE SB 400 - SB 400L
A new generation in ultrasound surgery
- SB 400 Surgybone high power
- SB 400L Surgybone high power with led light
Surgybone aims at satisfying doctors’ everyday need, including the need to exploit room space at best. You can choose among twenty free programs, ten of which are preset. User-friendly, always ready for use, Surgybone exploits piezoelectric technology at 360° with a single handpiece.
- Booster / high power, ideal for working power increase;
- Display with data set visualization, according to a protocol;
- Micro processor electronic control with advanced software: it improves the tip action and a specific system prevents the cutting element breakup;
- Handpiece with led light, for high visibility in the operating area (SB 400L);
- Automatic cleaning system, to keep the handpiece efficient;
- High power handpiece, with piezoelectric oversized transducer equipped with 6 ceramic disks ø 13,5 mm.
- Wide liquid crystal display to visualize the data set. Direct push-button control for precise and prompt setting.
- Power regulation according to different insert tips (sharp, blunt, smoothing, endodontic).
- Maximum cutting precision, avoiding soft tissue damage and overheating necrosis.
- Regulation of VIBRA function, with PERCUSSION action and selective cutting.
- Regulation of WATER function.
Highpower handpiece with internal spray, waterproof.
Pump with easy insertion of the irrigation set.
Kit with 6 insert tips
(5 sharp, 1 smoothing).
DI IM: irrigation pipe
- Micrometric cutting
- Selective cutting
- Cavitation effect
- Minimum tissue overheating
- High visibility in the operating area
- Protection of soft tissues
- Reduction of pain
- Early rehabilitation
- High yield ceramic disks
- External irrigation set
- Light and noiseless
- Manufactured in tested material for more than 20.000 sterilization cycles
Area of use
- Sinus Lift with crestal approach
- Bone Harvesting
- Expansion crest
- Schneider membrane detachment
- Osteoplasy, Osteonomy
- Implant site preparation
- Orthodontic Surgery
- Endodontic application
Technology based on ultrasound frequencies that permits highly precise osteotomies, with a constant control of both incision depth and length.
- Power source: 230 V – 50/60 Hz
- Nominal power consumption: 170 VA
- Maximum vibration: 200 micron
- Hand piece cable length: 2000 mm
- Ultrasound frequency 22 – 38 KHz
- Pneumatic footswitch
- Hydraulic circuit capacity: 0 – 50 ml/min
- Weight: 4,9 Kg
- Dimensions: WxDxH: cm 27×23,5×17
- DI IM – irrigation pipe