Drill FG 900
It’s constructed for high precision work. FG 900 provides absolute control and yet effortless drilling.
- Excellent visibility of selected point located by the laser pointer.
- It also enables hands-free drilling of plaster models, resin or plexiglass bases.
- Exact depth perforation can be increased or decreased between bur and work level by means of the adjustment nut.
- Drilling micrometric regulation.
- The machine is equipped with a special spindle which can be adapted to different burs by using different chucks (the standard one can be used for sizes between mm2,8 and mm3,2) .
- The FG 900 is therefore compatible with all model systems.
- It comes with a conical shaped tungsten bur from 2 to 3 mm.
- Conical bur 902FR
- Set of keys for spindle & chuck maintenance
- Feed power: 230 V 50/60 Hz (110 V on request)
- Power: 80 W
- Speed: 2.800 Rpm
- Spindle for chucks between 2,8 mm and 3,2 mm
- Laser pointer
Dimension & Weight
- WxDxH: 15,5×16,5×37 cm
- Weight: 6,7 Kg
- Chucks for spindle with different dimensions
- Cylindrical double diameter bur 2-3 mm